Pureed spinach and peaches join cooked quinoa and oatmeal to provide protein and flavor to these wholesome cookies.
- 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 ½ cups pureed peaches
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup pureed cooked spinach
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix quinoa, peaches, coconut, almond butter, brown sugar, spinach, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until well combined. Add oats and mix well.
- Mix flour, milk powder, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Add the flour mixture to the quinoa mixture. Mix until combined.
- Scoop mixture by large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated for 15 to 18 minutes. Allow to set for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring cookies to wire racks to continue cooling.