Step up your dinner game and try this quick-mash cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes--it's wholesome and easy to prepare!
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Microwave cauliflower with water in a microwave-safe bowl until tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Do not drain.
- Add cream cheese and butter to the bowl and mash until smooth. Stir in green onions. Season with salt and pepper.