This cool and refreshing mango ice cream is ready in less than 5 minutes and you don't need an ice cream maker. Plus you can make a mango smoothie with the same ingredients.
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 packets stevia sugar substitute (such as Truvia®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine frozen mangoes, almond milk, sweetener, and vanilla extract in a high-capacity blender, such as a Vitamix®. Blend until mixture has the consistency of ice cream, 45 to 60 seconds.