Just mix tomato sauce, tomato paste, and some spices together for a quick and very easy enchilada sauce you can whip up at a moment's notice.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or more to taste
- Mix tomato sauce, tomato paste, beef broth, salt, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder together in a saucepan until smooth.
- Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.