Chicken is topped with Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, baked to tenderness and served over spaghetti.
- 4 eaches skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce*
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups hot, cooked spaghetti
- Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with pasta sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until done. Serve with spaghetti.