You can use any kind of noodles for this easy vegan noodle soup, or even use up leftover cooked pasta. If you are using frozen mixed vegetables, this soup is extra quick.
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- 1 leek, halved and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen stir fry vegetable blend
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce, or more to taste
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg-free noodles
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook leek and crushed garlic in the hot oil until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add vegetables; cook and stir until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add water, soy sauce, vegetable bouillon, and salt; bring to a boil. Add noodles, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.