Spinach is baked with cream cheese, mushroom soup and fried onions.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine spinach, cream cheese, mushroom soup and 1/2 of the fried onions; mix well. Transfer mixture to a 2 quart casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining fried onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through.