Looking for a quick and easy dessert that will wow your guests? Try this simple 3-ingredient puff pastry dessert filled with dulce de leche. An absolute treat!
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll puff pastry over a floured surface; cut into 1.5-inch squares. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden and crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer baked squares to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 5 minutes. Slice each square in half.
- Spread 2 tablespoons dulce de leche on half of the puff pastry squares; top with the other half of puff pastry square. Dust with confectioners' sugar.