Moose milk, a boozy ice cream-based beverage, is easy to prepare when you have vodka, milk, dark rum, and Irish cream liqueur on hand.
- 12 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
- 12 fluid ounces milk
- 4 fluid ounces vodka
- 4 fluid ounces dark rum
- 2 fluid ounces Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 2 fluid ounces coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua®)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or more to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- Blend cream, milk, vodka, rum, Irish cream liqueur, coffee-flavored liqueur, ice cream, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a blender until smooth.