Try this quick-and-easy dairy-free oatmeal made with almond milk. Raspberries add sweetness and color - why not surprise your loved one on Valentine's Day with this pink oatmeal?
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, or more to taste
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Combine oats, almond milk, and salt in a small mug or bowl. Heat in the microwave on high power for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Remove from microwave.
- Stir vanilla extract, cinnamon, and brown sugar into cooked oatmeal. Add more brown sugar if you like it sweeter. Stir in raspberries.