Great at parties or just as a sweet snack. Use whichever flavor cereal squares you like.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy corn cereal squares
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Put cereal in a large mixing bowl. Melt the butter or margarine, chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Pour over cereal and stir gently. Let cool.
- Once cool place coated cereal in a large bag add some confectioners' sugar and shake until coated.