Leftover pumpkin puree and whipped topping are baked into mini tarts topped with berries and cinnamon in this cute mini dessert recipe.
- 18 (2 inch) unbaked tart shells
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Combine pumpkin puree, whipped topping, sugar, vanilla extract, cloves, and nutmeg in a large bowl; mix well by hand for 1 minute.
- Spoon 2/3 of the pumpkin filling into the tart shells. Refrigerate remaining pumpkin filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling starts to puff out and sag into the shell, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool until set, about 1 hour.
- Place a dab of cold filling in the center of each cooled tart shell. Top each tart with some mixed berries, whipped cream, and a dash of cinnamon.