These bars are very easy to make and taste like pumpkin pie with a streusel topping. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 large eggs eggs
- 3 cups pumpkin pie filling
- ⅔ cup milk
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour one cup of yellow cake mix into a medium size mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well. Press into the baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium size mixing bowl; mix until smooth. Pour evenly over the crust in the 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of yellow cake mix. Cut in the butter until the mixture looks crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the bars come out clean. Let cool before slicing.