A healthier alternative to pumpkin bread, these pumpkin blender muffins combine oats, raw honey, and protein powder for a sweet fall treat!
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, or as needed
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Place bananas, eggs, honey, pumpkin, oats, coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and almond milk in a blender in that order. Blend, pausing to scrape down the sides of the blender, until batter is thick and well combined. Spoon batter evenly into the muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 30 minutes. Top with pumpkin seeds. Let cool briefly; remove from tin and finish cooling on a rack.