Very easy appetizer. Absolutely delicious.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 5 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with nonstick oil spray.
- Roll the thawed pastry out onto a flat surface. Spread Dijon mustard to taste on the pastry sheets. Cover pastry with a layer of prosciutto, then cheese. Roll the sheets, beginning at the long side. Cut into 1 inch thick sections. Arrange the sections on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.