Ground beef, spinach, tomato, and ricotta cheese are combined with bow tie pasta in this quick and easy pressure cooker version of lasagna.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- water to cover
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in onion; cook until translucent, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in pasta, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, spinach, garlic, oregano, and Italian seasoning; mix well. Add water to cover.
- Cover pressure cooker and cook on high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and release pressure through quick-release method; open pressure cooker carefully.
- Stir ricotta cheese into pasta mixture; simmer until pasta is tender, 2 to 5 minutes more. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pasta mixture.