Cook your pork chops, baked potatoes, and carrots together in a pressure cooker for this quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 4 eaches 3/4-inch thick bone-in pork chops
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup butter, divided
- 1 cup baby carrots, or more to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 eaches whole russet potatoes, or more to taste
- Season pork chops with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook pork chops in hot butter until browned on both sides, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to a plate.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in the pressure cooker. Saute carrots and onion in hot butter until fragrant, about 2 minutes; add broth and Worcestershire sauce. Return pork chops to the pressure cooker pot. Set a steamer basket on top of the pork chops and place potatoes in the basket.
- Cover the pressure cooker with the lid, lock the lid, bring the cooker to high pressure, and cook under pressure for 13 minutes. Release pressure from the pot according to the manufacturer's instructions. Slice potatoes along the top and serve.