Grilled portabella mushrooms and provolone cheese are served on buns with a creamy mustard sauce.
- 1 sheet Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 large portabella mushrooms
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil with a large fork; set aside.
- Combine butter and garlic. Baste mushroom caps with mixture. Place foil on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place mushrooms on foil.
- Grill uncovered 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until mushrooms are browned and tender. Place 1 slice of cheese on each mushroom during the last minute of grilling.
- Combine sour cream, vinegar, mustard, sugar and pepper in small microwave-safe bowl to make sauce. Microwave on HIGH power 30 seconds or until warm. Serve sauce over burgers in buns. Add lettuce and tomato, if desired.