Sliced seasoned pork tenderloin is served with a tomato and red pepper romesco sauce.
- 1 Smithfield® Peppercorn & Garlic Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 ½ slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 large tomatoes, roasted
- ½ (15 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Roast tenderloin in oven at 425 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F.
- Grind almonds and bread in blender until fine. Add tomatoes and red peppers; blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve at room temperature over sliced tenderloin.