Slices of roast pork tenderloin and served on slider buns with a spicy mango slaw.
- 1 Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Pork Tenderloin
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 slider buns
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss together cabbage, mango and cilantro.
- Roast tenderloin in oven at 425 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes then slice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, sriracha and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- To assemble the sandwiches, halve the rolls then top with a few rounds of pork and a heap of the spicy mango slaw.