A simple and delicious marinade takes this pork tenderloin prepared on the grill to new heights, and it's quick and easy to prep ahead on weeknights.
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- Combine honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, ketchup, onion powder, cayenne, and cinnamon in a large, strong, zip-top bag. Close the bag and squish to combine. Add pork to marinade and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from bag and reserve marinade for basting.
- Cook pork on the preheated grill for 10 minutes, basting with reserved marinade and turning every 3 minutes. Discard excess marinade.
- Continue to grill pork, turning every 3 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 10 minutes more. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing.