This is a marinade for any cut of pork you may be having. It makes it so juicy you'll ask when you're having pork again!
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tray ice cubes
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops
- Measure the vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a boil. In a sealable plastic container, combine the salt, brown sugar, peppercorns, and mustard powder.
- Pour the hot vinegar into the container, and stir to dissolve. Let stand for about 10 minutes to develop the flavors, then add the ice cubes. Cover and shake, or stir until melted. Remove the lid and add pork chops to the brine. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook pork chops as desired. Pan fry or grill for about 15 minutes over medium-high heat, turning once. They will be juicy and moist.