These cute little Christmas trees are made out of pita bread with guacamole and peppers and are a festive appetizer for Christmas dinner.
- 2 ripe avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh jalapeno chile
- sea salt
- 2 pita bread rounds
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ yellow pepper
- 8 pretzel sticks
- Combine avocados, lime juice, jalapeno, and salt in a blender; blend until guacamole is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Cut pita bread into large triangles. Poke a hole in the rounded side and insert a pretzel stick as the stem. Spread guacamole on each pita triangle. Layer red pepper pieces in a zig zag line onto guacamole. Cut out small stars with a cookie cutter from yellow pepper and place on top of the "pita tree."