Tasty, buttery, low-carb cookies with a hint of pistachio that are keto friendly. The consistency is biscuit-like, however it will easily satisfy a sweet tooth without feeling fake!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted, or as needed
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ⅝ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons instant pistachio pudding mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 tablespoon low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Beat butter in a bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, and mix until well combined. Mix in cream cream cheese, coconut flour, baking powder, instant pistachio pudding mix, and sweetener until well combined.
- Drop cookies in tablespoon-sized dollops on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are brown around the bottom edges and lightly browned on the tops, 10 to 15 minutes.