This simple cake recipe uses pistachio pudding mix and lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage to deliver a cake that is great for potlucks or family gatherings.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 3 large eggs eggs
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 (1.3 ounce) envelopes whipped topping mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- Beat cake mix, oil, soda, eggs, and first package of pudding until smooth. Pour batter into greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or cake tests done.
- Beat Dream Whip ™ , milk, and pudding until stiff; pour over cooled cake. Refrigerate.