This is an easy girlie drink made up by a good friend after she had one at a bar. Pineapple juice and vanilla vodka in a martini glass. Garnish with a wedge of pineapple and a cherry.
- ⅔ cup pineapple juice, chilled
- ⅓ cup vanilla flavored vodka
- 1 dash grenadine syrup
- 2 thin slice (3-1/2" dia x 1/2" thick)s pineapple wedges
- 2 cherries maraschino cherries
- Pour the pineapple juice, vodka and grenadine into a shaker full of ice. Shake, then strain into two martini glasses. Garnish with a piece of pineapple and a cherry on a skewer.