Grouper fillet is breaded with a savory pesto crust and seasoned with Greek spices in this quick fish dinner for two.
- 1 (9 ounce) grouper fillet
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- ¼ tablespoon Greek seasoning (such as Cavender's®)
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Season grouper fillet with salt and pepper. Mix bread crumbs and Greek seasoning in a small bowl. Rub pesto over the grouper and top with bread crumbs.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place fillet in the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully turn over and cook until fillet is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn over once more, being careful to leave the panko breading in place. Split fillet in half for 2 servings.