Hot sauce and horseradish jazz up these delicious deviled eggs.
- 8 large eggs eggs
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cream-style horseradish sauce
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil; remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain the hot water and cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink; peel the cooled eggs.
- Cut the chilled eggs in half lengthwise. Place the yolks into a mixing bowl and set the whites aside. Mash the yolks with a fork until smooth; stir in the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Spoon the yolk mixture into a heavy plastic bag; snip a corner off the bag to create a 1/2-inch opening. Pipe the yolks into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika to garnish.