Chicken breasts are baked with a tasty mustard and honey sauce that is augmented with chopped pecans.
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 6 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, blend the Dijon mustard, honey, orange juice, milk, butter, and lemon juice. Season with ground mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in the pecans.
- Arrange chicken in the prepared baking dish, and cook in the preheated oven about 10 minutes. Cover with the Dijon mustard mixture, and continue cooking 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.