A quick and veggie-filled salad, perfect for lunch.
- 1 small head Bibb lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's® Peas & Carrots, drained well
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- ¾ cup candied walnuts
- Separate Bibb lettuce leaves and place in a bowl. Do not break leaves into smaller pieces.
- Scatter peas & carrots and crumbled goat cheese over lettuce leaves. In small bowl, mix together mustard, sherry and balsamic vinegars, salt, and pepper. Whisk in oil and beat until emulsified.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette. Sprinkle walnuts on top of salad. Arrange on 4 salad plates.