Pears are baked with a crumbly oat topping creating a delightful pear cobbler. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 4 eaches pears, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Toss pears and lemon juice together in a bowl until coated; spread into a 9x9-inch baking dish. Pour maple syrup and 2 tablespoons melted butter over pear mixture; toss to coat.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter, flour, and cinnamon together in a bowl until crumbly; sprinkle over pear mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and pears are tender, about 45 minutes.