Try this unusual recipe on toast with banana or after dinner like ice cream. Peanut butter-chocolate hummus can be served with sliced fruit or with pita chips.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened soy milk, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, dates, soy milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a food processor until creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Serve chilled.