These panini with fresh mozzarella cheese, cooked pancetta, and apricot preserves are grilled until melty for a delicious lunch or light dinner.
- 8 slices thinly sliced pancetta
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 8 ounces apricot preserves
- 8 slices Galban®i Fresh Mozzarella cheese
- In a frying pan cook pancetta for about one minute, turning once.
- Cut ciabatta rolls open and spread a thick layer of apricot preserves.
- Add 4 slices of fresh mozzarella and pancetta to each roll and close sandwich.
- In a panini grill pan or cast iron skillet, cook sandwiches on both sides to melt cheese and crisp bread.