Kelp noodles are made from seaweed and are gluten free. Here they are combined with chicken, spinach, and vegetables for a quick main dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 leaves spinach, chopped
- ½ cup diced green onion
- 12 ounces kelp noodles, rinsed and cut to desired length
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 dashes ground turmeric
- 4 dashes curry powder
- 3 dashes paprika
- 2 dashes red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chicken, bell pepper, spinach, and green onion and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Add kelp noodles, chicken broth, soy sauce, turmeric, curry, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and stir until noodles soften, about 4 minutes.