These simple grain-free paleo coconut macaroons are the most perfect cookies, ideal for a quick snack, breakfast or even as a gift.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons erythritol
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs, maple syrup, and erythritol in a bowl until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, vanilla, and salt; mix well. Mix in shredded coconut until a dense, sticky batter forms.
- Take 1 tablespoon of batter and roll into a sphere. Place on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 10 minutes. Flip macaroons and bake until lightly golden, about 5 minutes more. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.