This paleo-friendly, gluten-free banana bread is dense and moist.
- 1 serving cooking spray
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eaches eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 2 eaches ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together almond flour, ground cinnamon, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl. Mix in water, almond extract, agave syrup, mashed bananas, and vanilla bean paste. Add banana mixture to almond flour mixture; mix until no dry areas are visible. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread in the preheated oven until brown and crisp around the edges, about 45 minutes.