Give your overnight oats a makeover for fall using a caramel-flavored protein drink and a blend of cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ pear, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 6 ounces caramel-flavored protein shake (such as Premier Protein®)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat. Saute pear, walnuts, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon until pear softens, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine protein drink and oats in a small Mason jar. Mix in cooled pear and walnuts. Seal and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Add pumpkin spice, ginger, and remaining cinnamon to the oats the following morning. Stir to combine.