Sweet potatoes are cut into fries, drizzled with olive oil and seasoning, and baked to crispy perfection in the oven for a quick, easy, and delicious side dish or snack.
- 2 sweet potatoes, halved and cut into 4x1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place sweet potato fries on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread out on pan in an even layer so that they aren't touching.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes. Turn fries over; bake until crispy, about 10 minutes more.