A great recipe for people who claim they 'hate' Brussels sprouts. Brussels sprouts and other veggies are marinated in French dressing, then grilled. This can be easily cooked inside on the stove also.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl , mix Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, pearl onions, French dressing, salt and pepper. Cover and let stand at room temperature approximately 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts mixture to a heavy medium skillet. Cover and cook on prepared grill 10 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until Brussels sprouts are tender.