Ole! Make it mild or make it zesty, you can have it your way. Always a hit and easy as can be.
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry macaroni
- 1 ½ cups chunky salsa
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; rinse under cold running water, and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the salsa, mayonnaise, green pepper, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and olives; mix well. Pour pasta into mixture, and stir to coat thoroughly. Cover, and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.