My Grams would always make this recipe for Christmas. I can't help but to make it more often with roasted peanuts and confectioners' sugar. Oh so good. You gotta try this one.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) jar roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package crispy corn and rice cereal (such as Crispix®)
- 1 cup raisins (Optional)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- Melt butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter together in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix peanuts, cereal, and raisins together in a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over peanut-cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Place 2 cups confectioners' sugar in a large covered container; add coated cereal mixture and remaining 2 cups confectioners' sugar. Cover the container and shake until cereal mixture is well coated with confectioners' sugar.