Relieve side dish boredom by whipping up this quick and flavourful recipe featuring nutritious kale tossed with garlicky noodles.
- ½ (12 ounce) package NO YOLKS® Broad Noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper flakes, or to taste
- 8 cups baby kale leaves
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- ¼ teaspoon salt and ground black pepper, or to taste
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a deep skillet set over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and hot pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the kale and broth; cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and stir in the hot cooked noodles. Season with salt and pepper. Add extra broth to moisten as needed and adjust seasonings to taste. Serve immediately.