Napa cabbage has a very mild flavor and makes a fantastic salad. In this recipe, it is paired with apple and mandarin oranges and a creamy yogurt-lemon dressing.
- 1 napa cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 Mandarin oranges, peeled and chopped
- ½ apple, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place napa cabbage, mandarin oranges, and apple in a bowl. Stir yogurt and lemon juice together in a small bowl and season with sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes to intensify the flavor.