This great tasting gluten-free banana bread with blueberries is perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast, an afternoon snack, or dessert after dinner.
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour (such as Bob's Red Mill®)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until fluffy.
- Sift flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon into a medium bowl. Add to sugar mixture and mix until well combined. Mix in mashed bananas and almond milk. Fold in blueberries. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top of loaf springs back when lightly pressed, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.