Chicken breasts are baked with a simple blend of bread crumbs, ranch dressing mix, and Monterey Jack cheese in this quick weeknight dinner.
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup milk
- 6 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the bread crumbs, Monterey Jack cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl; set aside. Pour the milk into another bowl, then dip the chicken breasts into the milk. Gently press the chicken into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake the chicken breasts in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 40 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).