This super-easy and unique oyster stuffing is made with smoked oysters.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken-flavored stuffing mix (such as Stove Top®)
- 1 (3.75 ounce) can smoked oysters, drained, rinsed, and minced
- 1 ⅔ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground dried sage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Place the stuffing mix into a bowl, and thoroughly mix in the minced oysters, chicken broth, margarine, and sage. Spoon the stuffing into the prepared baking dish, and cover dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the stuffing is thoroughly heated through, 30 to 40 minutes.