Nothing beats a good macaroni salad--except maybe one that's gluten free and with chunks of grilled chicken breast and chopped tomatoes.
- 1 (12 ounce) box Barilla® Gluten Free Elbows
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- ½ cup diced celery
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt & pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Grill the chicken about 4 minutes per side or until fully cooked - set aside to cool. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, red wine vinegar, sugar and celery seed - stir to combine. Then, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Once the pasta has slightly cooled, toss with the sauce and vegetables.
- Top with grilled chicken & serve immediately - do not chill.