Mixed vegetables baked with onion, a creamy soup mixture and white Cheddar cheese, topped cracker crumbs.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 36 eaches buttery round crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine the mixed vegetables, onion, soup, mayonnaise and cheese. Mix well and spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the cracker crumbs.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.