Persimmons add color and taste to this easy salad with mixed greens, hazelnuts, and a salad dressing with hazelnut oil and sherry vinegar.
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 persimmons, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup toasted whole hazelnuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ground black pepper
- Combine salad greens, persimmons, and hazelnuts in a large bowl.
- Stir together olive oil, hazelnut oil, and salt. Add vinegar and mustard and stir until dressing is well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and mix.