Sweet, tangy, and easy to prepare, this mixed berry balsamic vinaigrette is the perfect complement to any salad.
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, stemmed
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Muddle blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries together with sugar in a bowl until combined.
- Pour mixture into a blender and add balsamic vinegar, oil, Dijon, lemon juice, and honey. Blend until smooth.